Prospect.io is a fast growing startup based in Wavre, Belgium. We help more than 900 enterprise worldwide to grow with our sales automation platform. Our mission is simple: ensuring that our customers aren’t just happy, but delighted to use our service. That's why we’re looking for a motivated Customer Care Representative (customer support) to help us achieve this mission.
We are a team of 12 people right now, but we have high ambitions and plan to double our size in 2019. You will not be a queue monkey. Sure, you'll have to get back to customers via email (we use Zendesk for customer support work) — that will always be there — but support is so much more than grinding through an inbox. This is a real problem-solving job.
You’ll have an incredible amount of autonomy in determining how best to contribute your talents to Prospect.io. Think a short video will help customers get started with a feature? Make it. Want to write a blog post to help our customer solve a specific problem they are facing? Go for it. There’s plenty of room for creativity and technical exploration when it comes to better serving our customers.
- Become a product expert so you can understand how to help our customers
- Handle customer questions and complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner
- Craft documentation and other support materials (like our Knowledge Base) that enable users to help themselves
- Work closely with other teammates to improve our product by relaying customer insights
Success will be measured through customer feedback KPI’s such as satisfaction score, first touch resolution, ...
- Positive attitude, willingness to help and solve problems
- Strong writing skills
- The ability to communicate clearly, to adapt/respond to different types of characters through written and spoken English
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a true startup environment where things can change fast
+1 if you have one or more of the following:
- You are a native (or equivalent) English speaker
- Previous experience with Zendesk
- Previous customer support experience in a B2B environment
- French speaking
- You can use Photoshop or video editing software
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Super flexible working hours (we are a remote team)
- Attend conferences on the topics that interest you and can help you do a better job
- Regular team events (restaurants, fun activities)
- Free Amazon Books
- You'll be fully equipped to do your job (Macbook, software etc.)
- A true "startup" environment with a lot of possibilities to express yourself
- Customers First
- No Bullshit
- Think Outside The Box
- Make Mistakes
- Be Lazy
- Only "No Ego" Doers
- The Devil is in the Detail
- Keep It Simple
- Freedom & Responsibility
- Have Fun & Be Happy
The best way to understand our values is to check our culture deck.
Minimum 2 days at our awesome office in Wavre + Remote