At Prospect.io, we help 1.000+ companies worldwide to grow with our sales automation platform. After almost 6 years, we are now a team of 12 people, the company is profitable, and we have very high expectations for our product and the company in 2021!
That's why we’re looking for a motivated Customer Support Representative to help us achieve this mission.
You will not be a queue monkey. Sure, you'll have to get back to customers via Intercom — that will always be there — but support is so much more than grinding through a chatbox. This is a real problem-solving job.
You’ll have an incredible amount of autonomy in determining how best to contribute your talents to Prospect.io. Think a short video will help customers get started with a feature? Make it. Want to write an article to help our customers solve a specific problem they are facing? Go for it. There’s plenty of room for creativity and technical exploration when it comes to better serving our customers.
- Become a product expert so you can understand how to help our customers
- Handle customer questions and complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner
- Craft documentation and other support materials (like our Knowledge Base) that enable users to help themselves
- Work closely with other teammates to improve our product by relaying customer insights
Success will be measured through customer feedback KPI’s such as satisfaction score, first touch resolution, ...
- Positive attitude, willingness to help and solve problems
- Strong English writing skills
- The ability to communicate clearly, to adapt/respond to different types of characters through written and spoken English
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a true startup environment where things can change fast
+1 if you have one or more of the following:
- You are a native (or equivalent) English speaker
- Previous experience with Intercom
- Previous customer support experience in a B2B environment
- French speaking
- You can use Photoshop or video editing software
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Super flexible working hours (we are a remote team)
- Attend conferences on the topics that interest you and can help you do a better job
- Regular team events (restaurants, fun activities)
- Free Amazon Books
- You'll be fully equipped to do your job (Macbook, software etc.)
- A true "startup" environment with a lot of possibilities to express yourself
- Customers First
- No Bullshit
- Think Outside The Box
- Make Mistakes
- Be Lazy
- Only "No Ego" Doers
- The Devil is in the Detail
- Keep It Simple
- Freedom & Responsibility
- Have Fun & Be Happy
You can work from anywhere you like (in our office in Namur, partially or fully remote) but you'll have to cover the US east coast time zone during your working hours.