At Prospect.io, we help 1.200+ companies worldwide to grow with our sales automation platform. After 5 years, we are now a team of 10 people, the company is profitable, and we have very high expectations for our product and the company in 2021!
From a technological point of view, we have a single-page app built with Ember.js that consumes an API-only Ruby on Rails server that interacts with many third-party APIs. But also a top-notch Google Chrome extension and many other supporting in-house apps. In other words: a bunch of exciting technologies and challenges.
To know more about how we develop products and features at Prospect.io, make sure to check our dev playbook.
What will be my mission?
- Refine and optimize existing features in our app
- Adding new features and maintain our design system
What do I need?
- You are stunning at HTML and CSS
- You have extended experience with at least 1 major JS framework: Ember, React, Vue, or Angular
- You use git to collaborate with your clients/team
- You are relentlessly proactive
- You like to try things, measure and iterate
- You are fluent in English
- You have been leading projects from A to Z in a previous position.
- You have experience with Ember (if you do not have, we will teach you)
- You have experience with a back-end language (Ruby on Rails, PHP, Node, etc.)
- You have experience with scaling a large application.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- A MacBook Pro laptop
- A fulfilling and challenging work experience
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers ;)
- Remote work
- A great office the days you don't want to work from home.
- An exciting job in a true startup environment
- Flexible hours
- A team retreat every year.
- Customers First
- No Bullshit
- Think Outside The Box
- Make Mistakes
- Be Lazy
- Only "No Ego" Doers
- The Devil is in the Detail
- Keep It Simple
- Freedom & Responsability
- Have Fun & Be Happy
The best way to understand our values is to check our culture deck.
Remote or in our awesome office in Namur (Belgium). It's up to you.