Prospect.io is a fast-growing startup based in Wavre, Belgium. We help more than 1200 companies worldwide to grow with our sales automation platform. At the moment, we are a team of 14 people, and we have high ambitions.
As an account executive, you will intimately understand our customers' objectives and challenges. You will demonstrate how Prospect.io can fit their requirements. You will present quotes and negotiate contracts through close.
As one of the first members of the sales team, you have the opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of your department and to take responsibility. Therefore, the position requires the ability to adapt to changes, try new approaches, and measure results.
What will you be doing?
- Engage conversation with leads
- Understand their use case and demonstrate how Prospect.io matches them
- Structure and document offers taking account of customers specific needs
- Negotiate contracts
- Help your team building sales processes
- Improve and refine sales documents
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in account management or sales role, preferably in SaaS
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are highly proactive
- You want to provide an unforgettable sales experience to your customers
- You are fluent in English
- You have 1-3 years of experience in outbound sales (with proven results)
- The term "predictable revenue" resonates for you
- You are English native
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- A MacBook laptop
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience
- Up to 3 remote working days/week
- An exciting job in a real startup environment
- A beautiful office in Wavre (15 minutes from Brussels)
- Flexible hours
- A team retreat every year (Barcelona and Athens and Tuscany so far.
- Customers First
- No Bullshit
- Think Outside The Box
- Make Mistakes
- Be Lazy
- Only "No Ego" Doers
- The Devil is in the Detail
- Keep It Simple
- Freedom & Responsibility
- Have Fun & Be Happy
The best way to understand our values is to check our culture deck.
Minimum 2 days in our office in Wavre + Remote