Prospect.io is a fast growing startup based in Wavre, Belgium. We help 1200+ companies worldwide to grow with our sales automation platform. After 4 years of business, we are now a team of 14 people, the company is profitable and we have very high expectations for 2020!
To strengthen our Product & Marketing teams, we’re looking for a Senior Web Designer with developer skills to help create marketing & product material (landing pages, ads, app screens, empty screens, etc.).
What will be my mission?
- Designing multiple versions of marketing landing pages, and other marketing materials, handling both UX and UI.
- Help us maintain and improve our own design system and UI components library
- Working in close collaboration with David, our Lead Designer.
- Boosting our online presence by designing, improving, and updating landing pages and websites for our products and initiatives.
- Staying informed on web development and design trends (both tools and style), as well as on the latest and greatest of web frontend development. You’re going to help us perform at the cutting edge of these fields.
- You will evolve in a startup environment. You will be part of a strong team who like to share ideas, chat and have fun together.
Learn more about what design means at Prospect.io.
What we look for
- Passion: you’re a web designer at heart, but you also love coding and UIs, and, preferably, have an interest in UX and user psychology.
- Relevant Experience: you’ve got at least one web UI design project under your belt. You know your way around either Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma (preferred).
- Business orientation: you know how to create with your audience in mind, relying on A/B testing and data to constantly optimize your solutions. A large part of your satisfaction comes from the positive impact your work has on the business.
- A portfolio: you have a quality portfolio of original work, with at least one example of web UI. As long as your work is well-polished and organized, it doesn’t matter in which field you gained most of your experience.
- Creativity: you’re inventive and find inspiration everywhere.
- Humility: you’re eager to help and not at all picky on what tasks you’re asked to take on. You’re open to feedback and truly value others’ opinions.
- Efficiency: you use your time wisely and can get stuff done at a fast pace.
- Reasoning and depth of learning: you are a problem solver and you like to understand how things work
- Conversational English: you read and write well and can hold a relatively fluent conversation in English, even if the topic is somewhat complex or technical.
- You contribute to open-source projects
- You have experience with Figma
- You are fluent in french
What we offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- A MacBook Pro laptop
- A fulfilling and challenging work experience
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers ;)
- Up to 3 remote working days/week
- An exciting job in a true startup environment
- A great office in Wavre (20 minutes from Brussels)
- Flexible hours
- A team retreat every year (Barcelona, Athens and Tuscany so far)
- A team restaurant almost every month (yes, we love food)
- Customers First
- No Bullshit
- Think Outside The Box
- Make Mistakes
- Be Lazy
- Only "No Ego" Doers
- The Devil is in the Detail
- Keep It Simple
- Freedom & Responsibility
- Have Fun & Be Happy
The best way to understand our values is to check our culture deck.
Minimum 2 days per week at our awesome office in Wavre (Belgium). Work the other days of the week wherever you want.